Fresh and Refreshing Iced Coffee
Iced coffee — what a great way to start the day when the heat is up and the humidity feels like a wet wool blanket! Make it up the night before and enjoy it either first thing in the morning or to revive you mid-afternoon when the temperature hits triple digits!
- Put ingredients in a quart jar and stir. Cover and allow to sit overnight.
- Pour the coffee base through a sieve or strainer into a bowl, then strain back into jar for easy storage.
- For each drink: Fill a tall glass halfway with ice. Pour in coffee until glass is about 3/4 full, and add milk/half and half/cream to taste.
- How about a Vanilla Coffee Float?? Make the coffee as above. Instead of (or along with) ice, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream. This was my father's favorite way of staying alert on road trips.
Latest posts by Patricia Rain (see all)
- Guiness Gingerbread Cupcakes with Lime-Vanilla Frosting - March 13, 2017
- Shrimp with Remoulade Sauce - February 24, 2017
- Smoked Rainbow Trout and Endive Salad - February 20, 2017
Trackback from your site.