Fresh and Refreshing Iced Coffee
Iced coffee — what a great way to start the day when the heat is up and the humidity feels like a wet wool blanket! Make it up the night before and enjoy it either first thing in the morning or to revive you mid-afternoon when the temperature hits triple digits!
- Put ingredients in a quart jar and stir. Cover and allow to sit overnight.
- Pour the coffee base through a sieve or strainer into a bowl, then strain back into jar for easy storage.
- For each drink: Fill a tall glass halfway with ice. Pour in coffee until glass is about 3/4 full, and add milk/half and half/cream to taste.
- How about a Vanilla Coffee Float?? Make the coffee as above. Instead of (or along with) ice, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream. This was my father's favorite way of staying alert on road trips.
Latest posts by Patricia Rain (see all)
- Asparagus and Sugar Snap Pea Salad - June 17, 2018
- Albacore Baked with Tomatoes and Beans and Garlic Caper Sauce - June 3, 2018
- Fresh Berry Shortcakes - May 19, 2018
Trackback from your site.