Want to enhance a classic Mule? Add Vanilla to it!
Spicy, tangy and refreshing, The Mule, with its hint of mint and twist of lime is the perfect way to cool off after a hot summer’s day. Love lime and ginger but don’t drink alcohol? No problem. Simply leave it out and enjoy this refreshing beverage without.
- Handful of ice-cubes
- 1 bottle of your favorite ginger beer
- 1 slice of lime
- 1 sprig of mint
- 2 ounces of vodka
- 1 teaspoon Rain’s Choice pure Vanilla Extract
- Place a handful of ice cubes in a copper cup. (You can use a glass tumbler if you do not have a copper cup available, but for the ultimate mule experience, a copper cup is preferable.) Pour ginger beer over the ice, followed by the 2 ounces of vodka. Crush the mint leaves and drop them into the drink followed by a twist of lime and the vanilla. Stir. Garnish with a lime slice and a sprig of mint and enjoy!
- Flo Braker’s Flourless Chocolate Torte - March 30, 2020
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting - February 6, 2020
- Mulled Wine Cranberry Sauce - November 2, 2019