Spicy Watermelon is a favorite Latin American treat, among kids and adults alike. The lime and spices awaken the senses while simultaneously bringing out the sweetness of the watermelon for a delightfully refreshing flavor pop! In this recipe we’ve added ground vanilla beans which enhances the entire experience.Print
- One small watermelon, sliced or cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Rain’s Choice ground Vanilla Bean Powder
- 1/2 lime
- Plate the watermelon.
- In a small bowl, mix together the spices.
- Sprinkle the spices evenly over the watermelon.
- Squeeze lime juice over the watermelon and serve.
- Flo Braker’s Flourless Chocolate Torte - March 30, 2020
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting - February 6, 2020
- Mulled Wine Cranberry Sauce - November 2, 2019