Lime Mint Iced Tea
Courtesy of Annaliese Keller: www.malabartradingco.com
A simple and thirst quenching iced tea for summer!
- 1 quart water, boiling
- 1 quart water, cool
- 6 tablespoons mint tea
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Rain's Choice vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- Stir tea into boiling water, remove from heat and allow to steep five minutes. Stir in sugar and vanilla extract. Strain, and stir tea into cool water. Add lime juice just before serving. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
- Serves 12.
Latest posts by Patricia Rain (see all)
- Burrata with Fresh Asparagus and Fava Bean Salad - July 7, 2017
- Bread, Wine, Chocolate: The Slow Loss of Foods We Love — A Review - July 4, 2017
- Master Sauce Chicken - June 23, 2017
Trackback from your site.