Sugar and Spice Oranges
Refreshing and cool served with as a side to spicy entrees, or sweet and juicy on their own, you’ll love the juxtaposition of sweet and spicy of these delicious spiced oranges.
- 6 Navel Oranges, peeled and sliced horizontally into ½-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 cup Rain's Choice Cinnamon Spice Vanilla Sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced candied ginger
- Arrange the orange slices side by side on a serving platter. Combine the, and candied ginger and sprinkle over the oranges. Let sit for 15 minutes at room temperature, and serve.
Latest posts by Patricia Rain (see all)
- Sticky Toffee Pudding - December 2, 2017
- Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes - November 25, 2017
- Vanilla – Saffron Scented Butternut Squash Risotto - October 21, 2017
Trackback from your site.