Maple Brunch or Dessert Parfaits
Maple Brunch Dessert Parfait
Write a review
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries and/or sliced stone fruits
- 1 cup Maple granola
- 4-8 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- Maple syrup to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, yogurt maple syrup and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- In four glasses or glass bowls, layer half the cream cheese mixture, half the fruit and half the granola. Repeat layers. Top with mint leaves or a large berry.
- Recipe for Maple Granola.
- Serves 4 -6
Patricia Rain is an author, educator, culinary historian, and owner of The Vanilla Company (www.vanillaqueen.com), a socially conscious, product-driven information and education site dedicated to the promotion of pure, natural vanilla, and the support of vanilla farmers worldwide. She also does culinary presentations for food professionals, cooking schools, trade shows, food fairs, and private groups, and is a regular radio and TV guest.
Latest posts by Patricia Rain (see all)
- Sticky Toffee Pudding - December 2, 2017
- Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes - November 25, 2017
- Vanilla – Saffron Scented Butternut Squash Risotto - October 21, 2017
Trackback from your site.