Banana, Cardamom, and Vanilla Milk Shake
Although this is technically a milkshake, you can tweak it to be a healthy smoothie by using Greek yogurt and a few ice cubes instead of ice cream or a non-dairy ice cream, and a scoop of whey or other protein powder and/or greens powder (if you don’t mind that it’s green). However you do it, it’s tasty!
- 2 large bananas, peeled
- 4 scoops good vanilla ice cream, banana ice cream or Coconut Bliss Vanilla frozen dessert (non-dairy)
- 1 cup whole milk or non-dairy milk
- seeds from 4 cardamom pods, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Rain's Choice Tahitian vanilla extract
- Put ingredients in a blender, adding a couple of ice cubes to make it super-cold if desired.
- Pour into 2 - 3 glasses and cool off!
- If you use an ice cream or frozen dessert that is not already flavored with vanilla, add a little more extract.
Trackback from your site.