Blended Iced Coffee
- 2 medium scoops vanilla or coffee ice cream, softened slightly
- 2 or 3 shots strong espresso, cooled
- 1/2 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Rain’s Choice pure Vanilla Extract
- A few ice cubes
- Unsweetened cocoa powder or grated chocolate
- In a cocktail shaker or blender, combine the ice cream, espresso, Baileys, vanilla and ice.
- Shake or blend vigorously until the ice cream has melted and is smooth.
- Pour into two short tumblers and sprinkle the tops with cocoa powder. (Strain if you don’t want pieces of ice in your drinks.)