- 2 cups diced ripe mango
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt or coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup whole milk, nut milk, or coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons sweetener (I used dark agave nectar)
- 1 teaspoon rose water, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Rain’s Choice pure Vanilla Extract preferably Tahitian
- Pinch kosher salt
- Put all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- If you want the lassi ice-cold, you can either freeze the mango slices before making the beverage, or add a few ice cubes to the blender.