Fruit and Cabbage Salad
- 4-5 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- 2 ribs celery thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup finely shredded carrots
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup seedless red flame grapes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced dates
- 1/4 cup toasted, chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2-1 teaspoon sugar (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon Rain's Choice pure vanilla extract
- salt and white pepper to taste
- Combine all of the salad ingredients into a salad bowl and toss.
- Mix ingredients for salad dressing well, adjusting flavors to taste.
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts over top of salad.
- Serves 4 - 6
Latest posts by Patricia Rain (see all)
- The Differences Between Pure Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Flavor, and Imitation Vanilla - October 11, 2017
- Vanilla Scented Chicken Scaloppine with Mushrooms - September 18, 2017
- White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies - September 1, 2017
Trackback from your site.