The Vanilla Egg Cream
Vanilla Egg Cream
Write a review
- Approximately 3 ounces cold milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Rain's Choice Madagascar vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- Approx. 8 oz. seltzer water or club soda
Use a 10-12 ounce soda fountain glass, filled in the following proportions
- Fill 1/4 of the glass with cold milk. Add vanilla and simple syrup. Then pour seltzer or club soda to the brim of the glass.
- A luscious cream colored head will form--drink up!
- *If a stronger vanilla flavor is desired, add more, a drop or two at a time, and stir gently.
Look Delicious? Pin it for the world to see!
Patricia Rain is an author, educator, culinary historian, and owner of The Vanilla Company (www.vanillaqueen.com), a socially conscious, product-driven information and education site dedicated to the promotion of pure, natural vanilla, and the support of vanilla farmers worldwide. She also does culinary presentations for food professionals, cooking schools, trade shows, food fairs, and private groups, and is a regular radio and TV guest.
Latest posts by Patricia Rain (see all)
- Vegan Lemon-Vanilla Cupcakes - February 20, 2018
- Roasted Beet Salad with Whipped Ricotta and Mint - January 31, 2018
- l’appart: The Delights & Disasters of Making My Paris Home - January 29, 2018
Trackback from your site.