The Vanilla Egg Cream
- Approximately 3 ounces cold milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Rain's Choice Madagascar vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- Approx. 8 oz. seltzer water or club soda
- Fill 1/4 of the glass with cold milk. Add vanilla and simple syrup. Then pour seltzer or club soda to the brim of the glass.
- A luscious cream colored head will form--drink up!
- *If a stronger vanilla flavor is desired, add more, a drop or two at a time, and stir gently.
Look Delicious? Pin it for the world to see!
Latest posts by Patricia Rain (see all)
- Burrata with Fresh Asparagus and Fava Bean Salad - July 7, 2017
- Bread, Wine, Chocolate: The Slow Loss of Foods We Love — A Review - July 4, 2017
- Master Sauce Chicken - June 23, 2017
Trackback from your site.