The Perfect Creme Soda
Serve chilled as a refreshing light soda or make it into dessert by adding a scoop of Vanilla Ice-Cream for a perfect old fashioned Ice-Cream Soda!
- In a medium saucepan, pour in sugar, the vanilla bean and water and cook on medium high heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil, and allow to boil for about 3 minutes or until syrup thickens slightly. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add approximately 2 tablespoons of pure vanilla extract or to taste.
- To make soda, put four tablespoons of the simple syrup in a tall glass. Add ice and fill with soda water. Taste, adding more syrup if needed.
- You can make crème sodas using just extract. Add another tablespoon of extract to the simple syrup once it cools.
Pin it for the world to see!
Latest posts by Patricia Rain (see all)
- Guiness Gingerbread Cupcakes with Lime-Vanilla Frosting - March 13, 2017
- Shrimp with Remoulade Sauce - February 24, 2017
- Smoked Rainbow Trout and Endive Salad - February 20, 2017
Trackback from your site.