Cranberry Sauce is an essential side for any holiday meal. The addition of vanilla cuts the acidity of the cranberries, softening the tangy bite and enhancing the fruity flavors of this winter favorite.
- 1 bag cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Rain's Choice vanilla extract
- Combine cranberries, sugar, and water in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and simmer cranberries until soft.
- Add vanilla extract and simmer for five more minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Can be served warm, or stored in the refrigerator until ready for use.
- For a more fruity flavor you can replace the water with orange juice or add frozen strawberries along with the cranberries.
Look Delicious? Pin it for the world to see!
Latest posts by Serena Rain (see all)
- Mojito Bars - May 23, 2017
- Flo Braker’s Tangy Lemon Custard Tart with Pomegranate Gelee - May 5, 2017
- Caramel Peanut Popcorn - February 28, 2017