Vanilla Coffee Liqueur
Easy to make and a treat to receive, Vanilla Coffee Liqueur makes the perfect hostess gift or addition to a holiday gift basket. Your friends will love you for it!
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup instant coffee powder
- 2 Rain's Choice Mexican vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 cups Brandy, Vodka, or Bourbon
- Mix together the sugar and instant coffee powder. Pour the boiling water over the coffee and sugar, and stir until all ingredients are well dissolved and blended. Place the vanilla beans in a bottle, pour in coffee mixture, and add alcohol. Age at least 50 days in a cool, dark place, turning and shaking the bottle gently every few days.
Latest posts by Patricia Rain (see all)
- Guiness Gingerbread Cupcakes with Lime-Vanilla Frosting - March 13, 2017
- Shrimp with Remoulade Sauce - February 24, 2017
- Smoked Rainbow Trout and Endive Salad - February 20, 2017
Trackback from your site.