Island Coconut Quencher
Courtesy of Annaliese Keller: www.malabarteaco.com
- Heat one quart of water to 180 degrees in large saucepan. Add loose tea to boiling water and allow to steep 3-minutes. Strain tea into cool water. Add vanilla extract and sweeten slightly with sweetener of choice if desired.
- In tall glasses filled with ice, pour green tea over the ice and fill to about 3/4 full. Top with coconut milk. Garnish with a straw, and sip your way to your favorite island paradise!
- * Use either Rain's Choice Vanilla Extract or Rain's Choice Vanilla Sugar. You don't need to use the extract if you use the sugar.
- Green tea is full of healthy antioxidants and a good source of epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). EGCG is a powerful antioxidant that is effective in lowering LDL cholesterol levels and inhibiting the formation of abnormal blood clots, a leading cause of strokes and heart attacks.
A picture’s worth a thousand words…
Make this Island Coconut Quencher, photograph it for our contest and qualify to win a copy of Vanilla: The Cultural History of the World’s Favorite Flavor and Fragrance
Latest posts by Patricia Rain (see all)
- Burrata with Fresh Asparagus and Fava Bean Salad - July 7, 2017
- Bread, Wine, Chocolate: The Slow Loss of Foods We Love — A Review - July 4, 2017
- Master Sauce Chicken - June 23, 2017
Trackback from your site.